Sunday, July 18, 2010

Writer's Block

I take this blog somewhat seriously. I say somewhat because I obviously don't keep up with it on a regular basis or keep up with who's "following". As you can see, I haven't written a new entry since the first of July and I kind of like it like that. I have a few ideas floating around in my head about what I could say, but I want to truly be inspired by my surroundings and people. So don't give up on me yet. I'm just still chewing on a few things that I feel you might like to read. Have any ideas or want to know anything about Maine? Just comment and I might be inspired!

1 comment:

  1. something that made me feel instantly at home here in Texas: Old Lady's and there genuine terms of affection....especially the ones with rough edges, husky voices saying sugar, or dear while plopping pancakes in front of you.

    ReplyDelete